VDLV - DIY Bottle
The DIY Bottle is a measuring tool which allows you to dose with care your aromas, nicotine boosters and PG/VG neutral bases. Folllowing the guide, you will obtain a final product of 250 ml with nicotine dosage from 0 to 16mg/ml and a concentration of aromas from 5 to 20% depending on your preferences.
On the DIY bottle, there are 5 graduations, each corresponding to a different aroma dosage :
- without aroma, 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%
with many rates of nicotine declinations:
- without nicotine, 3, 6, 10, 12, 14, 16mg/ml
- Pour your concentrated aroma up to the desired graduation level (for a neutral base you can skip this step)
- Complete with your Nicofill up to the graduation of your choice: 3, 6, 10, 12, 14, 16mg/ml (for a liquid without nicotine you can skip this step)
- Complete your PG/VG base without nicotine
- Fill up to the maximum level of the graduation, blue, green, yellow, purple or red.
- Close the DIY Bottle with the dropper and cap, shake and leave to steep.